We realize that some visitors may not know which area to look at for certain types of information. Therefore, we've gathered several commonly asked questions here to make it easier to find information.

Legal Resources

Where can I find information about laws in the State of Georgia, Spalding County, and the City of Griffin?

        -> Information on laws in the State of Georgia can be found on the Georgia Legislature website.

        -> To view the Official Code of Georgia online, please visit Lexis-Nexis.

        -> To view ordinances related to Spalding County, please visit Municode.
        -> To view laws and ordinances related to the City of Griffin, please visit Municode.

***NOTE: Information contained in the websites above is NOT published or controlled by the Spalding County Sheriff's Office. Use at your own discretion.***

Department Related Questions

What is the non-emergency telephone number?

        -> The non-emergency telephone number is (770) 229-9911.

What is the Narcotics Tip line?

        -> The Narcotics Tip line is (770) 412-4399.

Detention Related Questions

How do I find out if an inmate is in custody?

How do I find out an inmate's charges?

How do I bond an inmate out of jail?

How do I visit an inmate?

How do I add funds to an inmate's account?

How do I send mail to an inmate?

How do I send messages to an inmate?

Field Related Questions

How do I find out if someone has a warrant issued for their arrest?

How do I find out about incidents, vehicle crashes, and other activity in my area?